The 2020 policy consultation featured a Knowledge Fair that was open throughout the three days of the conference and continues to take place virtually on this website. It is an exciting and interactive forum for networking, brainstorming, and collaborating across sectors. Take advantage of its many features:
- Electronic posters highlight innovative resilience initiatives, concepts, and tools. Explore our rich collection of posters created by more than 60 colleagues and organizations. We welcome your own addition to our online collection! To submit your own e-poster, please follow the submission instructions on the e-poster page.
- Our compilation of more than 30 short videos highlight exciting resilience-related projects and products underway around the world. To submit your own suggestion of a publicly available (e.g. available on YouTube) or private video (e.g. not in the public domain) to be displayed on this website, please follow the submission instructions on the video page.
- Our partners have a wide array of exciting resilience resources to share. Browse through these to learn more about their initiatives, read their publications, and more.
- The 2020 conference in Addis Ababa featured a great lineup of rapid fire presentations, where speakers had just 5 minutes to present a big idea on resilience. View the schedule of speakers and watch the videos of their presentations.
- Suggest a publication to include in our collaborative bibliography on resilience.
- So you think you know all about resilience? Take our resilience quiz, and see how well you score.
- A photo-infographic series, produced by Farming First in partnership with IFPRI, showcases solutions for building resilience with photos submitted by individuals and organizations around the world.
The Knowledge Fair is open for submissions. If you are interested in submitting a short video or electronic poster for the website only (the deadline for submissions for viewing at the conference has passed), please visit the e-poster and video pages. All entries for the Fair will be evaluated on whether they are relevant to the consultation themes.
For additional resources and conference products, visit the Resources page.